Wednesday, April 17, 2013

What's On My Nails? Something New!

Good day,

In the interest of fair reporting (as this blog was to be about makeup AND nails!), I have changed my polish so I thought I would quickly share it with you :)

As I picked up some new colours at Salon Melbourne on the weekend, I thought I better start testing them out! (who am I kidding, I was SO excited for my polish to start looking manky so I could change it!). I will of course get around to posting all my new polish goodies soon!

Tonights colour of choice is Zoya Dahlia from their new(ish) Pixie Dust collection. Textured polishes are all the rage this year, so Zoya have come up with a super sparkly version of it! These polishes dry matte, so you don't need a top coat! (You can put one on but it kinda defeats the purpose!). The Zoya website also recommends no base coat, however I had already put one on before I read the instructions... Oopy! It does not seem to have affected my mani though!

Zoya Dahlia
Zoya Dahlia is a black base PACKED with silver glitter! I always thought this one should have been called Ebony! But as you can see, nice and sparkly (thanks macro for helping me out with that!). It took me two coats to get it reasonably black. You can see the texture, and it does feel a little gritty, but nothing like sandpaper! lol. I will report on wear time of this when I post swatches of the lot! :)

I really like these textured polishes for something different! Zoya's summer Pixie Dust collection has not long been released in the US so hopefully we get it over here sometime soon!

In Australia, you can buy Zoya from www.artofbeauty.com.au!

Enjoy the rest of your week!
Love,
Your PM xx

No comments:

Post a Comment