Sunday, May 5, 2013

FOTD: Anniversary Dinner

Hello,

It's been a busy ol' week for me (which is why it's been a bit light on with postings, so my apologies for that!). On Wednesday, the Fiance and I went out for a 4 year anniversary dinner! (no, the dinner didn't go for four years! haha... I wish!). I did a reasonably simple FOTD for the occasion but I was really happy with it and it was very much liked by the other half!


I used the following products:

FACE
  • Napoleon Perdis Auto Pilot Primer
  • MAC Studio Fix Fluid in NC15
  • Napoleon Perdis Camera Finish Powder in N2
BLUSH
  • Sleek Blush by 3 in Lace (Middle only)
  • NARS Blush in Seduction
EYES
  • Bare Minerals Eyeshadow in Drama
  • MAC Paint Pot in Blackground
  • Napoleon Perdis Loose Eye Dust in Mosaic Gold
  • Napoleon Perdis Mesmer-Eyes Mascara
  • Napoleon Perdis China Doll Gel Liner in Equinox
  • Illamasqua Precision Ink in Abyss
  • Eyebrows: Illamasqua Eyebrow Cake in Vehement
  • Lashes: Ardell Beauties (I had previously washed/soaked them so they are a bit straighter than normal!)
LIPS
I went for a pale lip due to my bright/bold eyes (and also because I was less likely to end up with my lippy all over my face during dinner... It has happened with brighter colours!). The best part about it was that it was pretty quick to do! WOOHOO! (always keen for a bit of time saving!)

I hope this serves as a bit of inspiration when you are next getting ready for a night out!
Love,
Your PM x

No comments:

Post a Comment